- How do I find my notifications?
- How do I get notifications back on my iphone lock screen?
- How do I get my messages not to show up on my lock screen?
- What are lock screen notifications?
- How do I get notifications on my lock screen Samsung?
- Why are my notifications silent?
- How do I get notifications to reappear on my lock screen?
- Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
- How do you get your messages to pop up on your screen?
- How do I hide my message notifications?
- How do I keep messages private?
How do I find my notifications?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info….Do one of the following:Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.Tap Block all to turn on or off..
How do I get notifications back on my iphone lock screen?
It’s simple: just swipe up on either the lock screen or the Notification Center. Then you’ll see your past notifications, up to notifications from the past week.
How do I get my messages not to show up on my lock screen?
Open up Settings and tap Apps & Notifications. Tap Notifications and look for “On the lock screen.” This setting might already say “Show all notification content.” Tap on it….Tech news that matters to you, dailyShow all notification content. … Hide sensitive notification content. … Don’t show notifications at all.
What are lock screen notifications?
Your Android phone may allow for notifications to be displayed on the Lock screen, similar to how notifications are listed on the notifications drawer. You can set which notifications appear and how they’re displayed, which helps add to the phone’s security.
How do I get notifications on my lock screen Samsung?
How to show all notifications on One UI lock screensOpen the Settings app (gear icon).Scroll down and tap Lock screen.Scroll down and tap Notifications.Tap View style.Tap Detailed.If the toggle next to Hide content is turned on (lit up), tap Hide content to toggle it off.More items…•
Why are my notifications silent?
Try these steps: Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I get notifications to reappear on my lock screen?
Enable lock screen notifications Select “Apps & notifications” > “Notifications” Scroll down to the “Lock screen” section. Tap on “Notifications on lockscreen” to choose whether you want to show both alerts and silent notifications, show alerts only, or not show any notifications at all.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question. … If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications.
How do you get your messages to pop up on your screen?
4. Under Notifications, turn Message previews ON or OFF….You can choose whether or not to display pop-up notifications depending on the status of your screen.Go to the Friends or More tab and tap Settings.Tap Notifications.At the top of the screen, turn Notifications ON.More items…
How do I hide my message notifications?
How to hide the content of notifications on AndroidOpen Settings and go to Notifications. … Tap Lock screen notifications. … Choose Show but hide contents. … WhatsApp notifications. … Show WhatsApp notifications, but hide their contents. … Facebook’s Messenger notifications settings. … Show Messenger notifications, but hide their content. … Access More settings.More items…•
How do I keep messages private?
To enable the feature, open the app, tap the four squares icon at the top and then open settings and tap privacy and then toggle Enable password to the on position.